Tuesday, April 6, 2010



Jack at the Winter Olympics!!

Jack F., a student in 2B, recently attended the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada, with his grandmother.

Here are some excerpts from Jack's travel journal!

We went in a limo. It was awesome. Then we went to Nonni's friend's house. We saw a hockey match between Switzerland and USA. The score as 1-3 and USA won! We went on the sky train. It was awesome!! We went skating and looked at pins. I loved the pins! We saw speed skating. Canada was in first place for the gold and Netherlands was in 2nd and 3rd places. It was awesome! We saw curling. It was France vs. USA. USA won! There were 3 more games. One of the games was Canada vs. Denmark. Canada won! I got an Olympic mascot named Sunni. I saw a gold bar and went to a dolphin show. We saw manatees, dolphins, and otters. I saw Miga, another Olympic mascot, and I saw the Olympic cauldron.

No comments: